Enter Slovenia & Croatia
If you are not vaccinated yet or you haven't got over Covid 19, you can still enter Slovenia and Croatia pretty easy with no quarantine. Even if your country is on the dark red list. You can enter both Slovenia and Croatia with a negative fast antigen test which will cost you 30 € and you will get the results immediately. If your results are negative you can enter Slovenia and Croatia with no restrictions.
From this week you can also enter Slovenia from Adriatic part of Croatia with no test at all. Smart move is to pick up the van in Croatia and leave it in Slovenia to do a great trip and save cash!
You can also enter Croatia if you have been vaccinated with at least one dosage of any type of vaccine.
You can also enter Slovenia if you have:
- a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which proves that:
- at least seven days have passed since the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine by BioNTech/Pfizer,
- at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Moderna,
- at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Vaxzevria (COVID-19 vaccine) by AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have passed since the dose of the COVID-19 vaccine Janssen by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen-Cilag,
- at least 21 days have passed since the first dose of the Covishield vaccine by the Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca,
- at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the Sputnik V vaccine by Russia's Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology,
- at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the CoronaVac vaccine by Sinovac Biotech, or
- at least 14 days have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Sinopharm.
Different rules apply to passengers in transit. If you are flying through some other countries not on the list write to us and we will find the best solution.
See you soon!