Which countries can you visit with our camper vans?

Hi there! With our camper vans you can travel in Slovenia, Croatia and several other countries in this part of Europe. 
You don't need any specific documents before entering these countries except the Green card in some cases which we already included in the basic price.

This is the list:

- Slovenia
- Croatia
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Serbia
- Kosovo
- Romania
- Montenegro
- Albania
- Macedonia
- Greece
- Italy
- Austria
- Germany
- Hungary
- Czech Republic
- Slovakia
- Switzerland
- France
- Spain
- Portugal
- Bulgaria
- Turkey
- Belgium
- Netherlands

If you have any spefific desires about traveling in a country not listed above, please write us and we might fgire out something.