Camper van booking process

Hello road trip people!
If you are not 100% sure how to book your camper van on-line, please check our short instructions below.

1. Check out different camper vans here and pick up the one you like the most by clicking VIEW CAMPER.

2. Choose pick up and return dates for your rental and click "book now". This is how you will get your basic price. Then select location, time of your pick up and drop off, extras and insurance type. Check out more information about different pick up locations here.

3. Fill in your personal information (don't forget to tell your favorite band).

4. Finish the 15% payment with PayPal, Credit card or Wire transfer. This is how the reservation is confirmed. You will get a booking reminder and invoice for the remaining 85% before your arrival.

5. You have just received invoive, T&C's and pick up and drop of instructions to your email.

5. Thank you so much for booking and see you soon! ;)